PythonCall & JuliaCall
Bringing Python® and Julia together in seamless harmony:
- Call Python code from Julia and Julia code from Python via a symmetric interface.
- Simple syntax, so the Python code looks like Python and the Julia code looks like Julia.
- Intuitive and flexible conversions between Julia and Python: anything can be converted, you are in control.
- Fast non-copying conversion of numeric arrays in either direction: modify Python arrays (e.g.
numpy.ndarray) from Julia or Julia arrays from Python.
- Helpful wrappers: interpret Python sequences, dictionaries, arrays, dataframes and IO streams as their Julia counterparts, and vice versa.
- Beautiful stack-traces.
- Works anywhere: tested on Windows, MacOS and Linux, 32- and 64-bit, Julia Julia 1.6.1 upwards and Python 3.7 upwards.